The winter holidays are the perfect moment to spend some quality time in family and enjoy a different and fun environment. However, it is not always simple to go in a ski resort with children and to find activities suitable for all. Here are some tips to spend great family holidays in the French Alps.
Choosing a family resort will guarantee that you will find suitable activities for all ages and you will be assured to spend some good times together. Some resorts even have a certification label dedicated to families: the Family Plus Moutain Label.
This particular label means that in this resort, everybody’s needs can be met and the resort makes extra efforts to commit to make your holidays unforgettable. Several resorts in Savoie Mont-Blanc in the French Alps benefit from this label, for example le Grand-Bornand whith its numerous activities and its high-end MGM complex.
The resorts that benefit from this label make sure that:
– you get a personalized welcome when arriving at the resort and that you get the proper information,
– the activities offered in the resort are suitable for everyone, from the younger ones to adults,
– prices are indicated for all ages,
– you have access to medical services if needed,
– children are pampered by the resort’s professionals,
– theme enternaiment weeks are offered especially for children.
When spending your winter holidays in Chamonix for example, or any other family resort, you have the possibility to experience a lot of activities in family. If you prefer enjoying nature, plenty of outdoor activities are offered like moutain walking, even in snowshoes, skiing, dog sledding… If you’d rather stay indoor, you can enjoy a great time at the spa and benefit from massages, fun time at the pool, relaxing time in saunas…
Everything’s made to help family spend an amazing time and great vacations!